CAD Support Engineer
As a CAD Support Engineer you support the R&D-department (25 CAD-designers) in designing high-end weaving machines (using Siemens NX, Teamcenter and PTC Windchill).
Together with the designers and the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)-Team you determine the best ways of practice in using the CAD-software and setting up the product structure for new developments. You set-up and manage libraries of standard components and materials, you support the use of tools to manage cost, complexity and modularity during the design.
You train new starters and create awareness for new technologies and evolutions (sustainability, circularity, REACH/Scip)
You work in a team of CAD-designers, Project Engineers, PLM-Manager, Product Structure Engineer, Cost Engineer, Product&Process Compliance Engineer, IT-engineers
You have an advanced degree in electromechanical/electronic/automation/ICT/production engineering.
You have CAD and design experience in mechanical engineering
You are communicative and able to explain methods and procedures in an understandable way.
You’ll become part of an international organization that ranks highest in its segment. Showing personal initiative in terms of undertaking training courses is greatly appreciated. Upward mobility in the organization is encouraged.
- Salary according to experience
- 8 EUR daily meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours (your work-life balance is important to us!)
- Up to eight, optional, work-from-home days per month
- 29 vacation days
- Interesting flexible remuneration package, with options like car or bicycle lease
- CAO 90 bonus (a wage bonus linked to collective results)
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- On-call duty (one week out of eight) from Monday evening to Monday morning, with extra pay
- Your mental and physical health is our priority, as evidenced by our Picanol Group Strava club and the many colleagues participating in the Mondi Run, the 100 km of Ieper, and the Kemmelberg trail – though we’re also not averse to sharing some fries, or after-work drinks on a Friday!