Weaving Technician Trial and Demo Weaving Room
As experienced weaving technician you will implement all your technical weaving machine skills and textile knowledge in our customer Trial and Demo Weaving Room. You will install, upgrade and prepare weaving machines for inhouse customer weave trials and/or trial machines on site at the customer. You will also take part as Weaving Technician at different international textile machinery fairs.
In case your expertise is required in the field you could sporadically be delegated to help
installing new machines, troubleshooting, installing upgrades, offering service packages, training operators, testing new machines and testing new fabric types at the customers’ facilities.
You will occasionally provide training on our machines (in our Training Center in Ieper or at the clients’ facilities). You will report to the Trial and Demo Coordinator.
- Extensive technological knowledge, acquired through studies (e.g. Bachelor in Technical Electronics, (Electro) Mechanics, Textiles etc.) or through equivalent work experience, in a weaving mill or in the textile industry;
- Broad technical interests and keen learner who is able to assimilate the various aspects of all machines;
- High level of creativity and a problem-solving attitude, as well as strong analytical skills;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Good independent worker who is capable of taking initiative;
- Ability to cope in a calm manner with stressful situations;
- Flexible to stay abroad for longer periods;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Competence with a wide range of PC applications.
- You will become part a company with a leading market position thanks to its combination of technology, customer care and products of the highest quality;
- You will experience a challenging job with ample room for taking initiative.
- Customer Service
- WMS klantenweverij
- Mid-Senior Level