Aftermarket Area Sales Manager
After an intensive initial period of training, you will be responsible for the sales of spare parts, accessories, Weave-Up upgrades, and conversions for weaving machines in a defined geographical area (Europe and Asia, with a focus on Central, South, and East Asia).
You should have a technical interest in weaving machines and textiles and be able to build relationships with the different decision levels in a company.
Convincing customers by building a long-term relationship based on your technical knowledge should be second nature to you. You will be expected to stay in regular contact with the decision-makers at our customer companies and demonstrate to them how you clearly understand their activities. By knowing their needs, you will then be able to make proposals tailored to the customer. You will engage in profitable negotiations and follow up on your sales in an accurate way.
You need to appreciate the importance of good preparation by analyzing facts and figures, assessing the market, and comparing sales with calculated consumption. Working together with your Aftermarket Manager and the aftermarket organization, you will develop, implement, and follow up on your regional aftermarket action plan and strategies. You will also be required to continuously search for and share information with your colleagues, the local teams, and the back office.
You will also display creativity in the field of marketing aftermarket products.
To establish and maintain these relationships you will be expected to travel frequently within your region.
You should be able to communicate fluently in several languages, with English as a must.
- Technical expertise combined with commercial skills, or you should be higher business-oriented with technical affinities;
- Highly motivated and result-oriented;
- Proficiency in other languages than Dutch and English is a plus;
- Textile and weaving machine know-how would be considered an asset;
- Eagerness to learn about the technical aspects and innovations of the product portfolio;
- Convincing sales personality with good presentation skills;
- Experience in sales - B2B is a plus;
- Prepared to travel (circa 50% of the time).
- An organisation that belongs to the top of its segment in the field of technology;
- Space to develop yourself and take initiative in a dynamic and fast growing international company.
- Sales & Services
- 5-10 Years