Enthusiastic Young Professionals - Master's Degree Holders with a passion for IT
Our IT department is looking for enthusiastic young masters's degree holders who want to contribute to the digitization of our company and in doing so face up to the challenges of the future in a Factory of the Future.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of projects, ranging from large-scale digital transformation projects to the implementation of new innovations, in which new technology and business processes go hand in hand;
- You will work in close consultation with the end users;
- You can count on a team of IT experts to support you in your tasks;
- You should be keen to work in sync with our pragmatic culture, which is based on customer focus, enthusiasm, reliability and the innovative search for solutions.
- You should have a strong desire to be part of the success of our organization. Experience is not required;
- You should have a Master's degree with a business or an IT-oriented background;
- You need to have a strong analytical ability and be able to understand the users' needs;
- You should be eager to learn, driven, and dare to take initiative;
- You need to be customer-oriented and capable of working both in a team and independently;
- You must have a good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- You need to be a good communicator and able to inspire others with your ideas.
- To work at a company that invests in knowledge sharing, lifelong learning and coaching;
- The opportunity to work for a leading West-Flemish company with an international reputation that belongs to the top of its segment in terms of technology;
- A personal growth trajectory in function of your possibilities and ambitions;
- A challenging working environment with flexible working hours in a region where there are no traffic jams.